What information does Business Garau collect from me?
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Your mobile phone number.
- Unique identifiers and device information like user name, Android ID and Device model.
- Preferences information and data about your use of the Services
- Details regarding your marketing preferences
- How frequently you use the Services, your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented or made available by us.
- Information about the searches you perform and how you use the results of those searches, etc.
- Location Data.
- Information about any devices, connections, and methods used to access and interact with us.
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, and interests
- Contact information and registration data such as name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers, information imported from social login permissions granted to us, etc.;
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer, manner of connecting to the Internet and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier; and data relating to malfunctions or problems occurring when you use our Services. Additionally, we may collect information about other software on your device for the limited purpose of protecting your security or improving your online experience. Your information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information, information about households, and other information that we may append or match to your information.
How does Business Garau use my personal information?
We use this information for the following key purposes related to our Service:
- So that we can connect you to your buyers/customers
- We can verify your unique user account for Business Garau.
We may also use your personal information to:
- To send information related to your business/to get information in business you are interested.
- Administer your account.
- Send you a newsletter related to our business.
- Send you marketing communications.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website or our other Services, consider what information to include and exclude; in addition, sometimes there may be a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- We may provide you with access to your registration information and the ability to edit this information in your account settings dashboard and profile pages. Please be aware that even after you delete or update information within our Services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
- Some of our Services may provide you with additional information and choices about your privacy, which you should review.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us using the contact information below.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
In exchange for the airtime we provide you as part of our Service, you acknowledge that we may share your personal information with third parties. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- If we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, publicly and with our partners like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Your information may be used for the presentation of advertisements. We may use ad networks to customize and display advertising on our Services. We may share certain information about you as a user (such as age or other information we have collected or received) with certain ad networks and service providers to help them deliver more relevant content and advertisements through their networks. We may from time to time work with other companies for certain services such as analytics or advertising, and you may be subject to their privacy policies as well, though you may opt-out through them directly or contact us with questions.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service includes links to other apps or Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of the Company. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you believe your information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
How to Contact Us
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at email@example.com
Or you can message us at Viber/Whatsapp: 9840605209
Contact us: 9840925144
थकाली खाना पस्किँदै आएको टंगालको 'जिम्बु थकाली' रेष्टुरेन्टले भ...
With globalisation, the world has seen rapid development in e-commer...
If an individual or a group of individuals are planning to set up thei...
Sathi Mart, established to launch online to offline (O2O) e-commerce...